Login  |  Search

Find Help

Stop the Hush is not a treatment organization and we are not trained professionals.  We are here to help guide you to the right path for recovery from substance abuse and will put you in contact with the trained professionals who can help you or your loved one.  

If this is an emergency and you believe that someone you know is currently abusing drugs or alcohol and might be putting their life, or others, in danger please contact your local police department by dialing 9-1-1.  

Remember that while you might feel like calling the police is snitching on a friend or family member, it could also be saving their life.  Relationships can be healed once someone is sober but someone lost to substance abuse can never be replaced.  Don't just stop the hush in Porter County, stop the hush in your own life.


Local Treatment Options